· The VAP will gain valuable teaching experience in a collegial atmosphere, instructing general STS courses, courses aligned with the instructor’s primary area of expertise (area of specialization open), and courses of their own design.
· The teaching load will be 8 courses per academic year (4/4), with time for research.
· Salary will be competitive.
· For consideration and vetting purposes, potential recruits should submit a cover letter, CV with a list of 3 references, and a sample syllabus.
· Applications will be looked at on a rolling basis, but priority will be given to materials received by May 22nd. All materials and inquiries may be directed to Kristoffer Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org
· If accommodations are required, they can be requested through the Human Resources office at 585-475-2424 or by email: email@example.com