The Holtz Center seeks a graduate student hourly employee to assist in planning, coordination, information gathering and creation of materials related to the Center’s 20th anniversary. Hourly duties are expected to be fairly light during the spring semester, with increasing demand and need for independent work during the summer. Depending on need and satisfactory performance, work may continue into the Fall. Prior experience conducting interviews, creating reports, and preparing publicity materials a plus.
The student hourly will assist in:
- scheduling and organizing meetings
- conducting non-research interviews with Holtz Center stakeholders related to strategic planning
- analyzing and synthesizing historical records to create a picture of the Holtz Center’s activities
- advance planning and coordination of anniversary-related programs
- preparation of materials related to strategic planning and anniversary programming
Applicants must be current UW-Madison grad students. Please forward cv and brief letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.